I still cannot stop laughing about this one. So yesterday I was sitting upstairs at the kitchen counter while Scott was making food. My dad comes wandering up to me and says
"So apparently, Brett has been keeping this a secret for a long time, he told us yesterday that when Lauren was a little girl we got her a bird, and she ended up killing that bird so she could get a new one."
I just sat there....and can I just say I tried my HARDEST! not to laugh my butt off at that statement. So many things went through my head to say like:
"Dad, I have been keeping this a secret for a long time, but did you know your son has been doing drugs for years?!"
"Dad, did you know Brett has been smoking that funny stuff?"
"Do you seriously believe that crap?!"
"Are you and Brett sharing drugs?"
I just ended up saying ...."I, really don't believe that." and after saying that he told me "Now dont tell your sister I said that."
hahah why shouldn't I tell her? Cause I did tell her? and she nearly laughed till she peed her pants?! Classic dad, CLASSIC!!
One day I hope you may grow a spine! :D
Till then Enjoy a picture of something you should have!

P.S. my favorite thing to do these days, is to kill things so I can get new ones. So I am thinking of killing my car. A new Mazda sounds about nice.
....be careful I am thinking I want a new boss too.

Your parents are CRAZY!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you can laugh at all of this. It is making you a stronger person....I guess...
ReplyDeleteBut that is such a good idea...to kill things so you can get new ones! I should try that!