So. Its about time I write again about the many misadventures of Mycah.
One wonderful day Mycah thought to herself "Wow, I am out of windshield wiper fluid, I should get some more."
Now, I have heard of this cool windshield wiper fluid thats an anti-freeze formula that helps keep rain off your windshield and fights off the morning frost. So I go waltzing in to my nearest Auto Zone on a mission to find this magical sounding fluid. I see these nicely stacked pink bottles of "windshield wiper fluid" pick one and go on my way.
I get home, fill up my wiper fluid completely full and skip off into the sunset. Next day, on my way to work there is grungy snow water flying up on my windshield so I go to clean off my windshield with said fluid, and notice its not cleaning ANYTHING, keeps streaking and greasing up my window. Stupidily I try and justify this streaking and think to myself "well...maybe thats just the anti-freezing capabilities hard at work!"
Searching through my purse one day I am going through old reciepts trying to clean out the clutter that is my purse and find the receipt to my windshield wiper fluid.....and stare at for awhile. "No...it cant be. Whatever, I totally bought fluid for my windshield. Hmmm, hey Scott look at this receipt."
"IT IS NOT!!! Stop laughing...NO, oh please dont tell me that's true."
"I thought they were advertising that it was for ANTIFREEZE like no freeze on your windshield, not that it was antifreeze engine coolant! Whatever I dont believe you, I am checking the garbage can right now and proving your wrong!"
*a moment and some dumpster diving later*
"Shut up Scott, just shut up."
So ladies and gents, if you need a real genius to help you with any car repairs. I am here to help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOH my gosh!!! You are a silly girl! I love you!
ReplyDelete~daff